Saturday, March 31, 2012

And you hold your breathe waiting...just to let go

Just for once if you ever have the chance just stop living for you. Live for someone else and let them know you enjoy them. Have fun, do something stupid once in a while (in reasonable terms of course...), and just let go of your worries and doubts.

Just for one moment let go of that small dark portion of you that will always be there stuffed in the trunk locked in a closet in the back of your mind. Yes its always going to be there. But you can't really move on until you have a moment of just pure happiness. Just live to have fun with the people you care for. No matter what happens if you can just live for your friends and family then having a moment of unclear depression should just be an easy thing to move on from. And if they truly care they'll be there for you in the end. But with all things when you get hurt only time can fix it.

And just for once today I felt like I wasn't thinking about myself but for my best friend. Having drinks at a bar, talking to people and enjoying the time I spent with him. As crazy as the night was, I felt like I could let go for this moment. Let go of everything that I've been facing for the last few months and just feel like I've moved on from it all.

Now I'm afraid of tomorrow. Will this feeling of pure clarity last? Most likely not knowing me but if I can keep this mind set maybe I'll know how I feel in the morning.

So when I finally exhale breathing again, learning to move on from it all.....can you tell me where do I go from here?

"Here's the funny thing, in my own crazy way, I was kind of happy. For the first time in years, there was no little part of me clinging to the dream of being with Robin." - Ted Mosby

No comments:

Post a Comment