I know you hate me. But I'm gonna need you to stop kicking me in the balls this year. Thanks for having me fall for a girl and then dream about her getting engaged. Thanks for having it come true a few days after me dreaming about it and then have her shove it in my face on facebook...I think i should put off facebook for the rest of my life. Thanks for having my best friend come into town and then having the girls he pissed off get mad at me while I was trying to forget about the previous mentioned statement. Then thanks for having me get a massive hangover yesterday, I felt physically miserable along with me being slightly mentally miserable. Now my awesome Avengers tickets for this Thursday is on the line because one of the girls who is mad at my best friend is the one who has my ticket. I know I'm a terrible person in your eyes universe but man this is getting taxing...Maybe I did something is wrong and now Karma is coming to get me.
This weekend sucks. and now I'm bored at home. I think I'm miserable and now I have no idea where I go from here.
No comments:
Post a Comment