Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Just When You Think Things Are Over

Things keep pulling me back into situations that I greatly do not enjoy. Is it me or is the universe really just wanting to fuck with me now? I go a month without talking to this girl and my life has finally moved on from falling for her and then suddenly she text me pulling me back into this strange ass drama.

She text me expecting that after a month worth of not talking to each other is okay. And then she goes and has the nerve to invite her fiance to something i had planned without running it through with me. Like what the fuck? Are you fucking insane bitch?

This is the point where I'm tired of the crap. I fucking understand that your in love with this asshole after 4 months of dating and you fucking agree to marry him. I'm fucking aware of your need to be around this dick all the fucking time but jesus please leave me out of your life now you have someone else to be your friend he has his own group of friends stay with them. Not one bit do you find it weird that you want to hang out with me while you have your damn husband around?! HOW FUCKING STRANGE IS THAT?! TELL ME HOW THATS OKAY!!! You want to assimilate him into my group of friends as if nothing happen between us? Are you fucking kidding me?  At one point in time I care for you and thought you were great but after this behavior seeing that your just trying to make things really fucking awkward I really don't want anything to do with you. You're just wrapped up in your own life now and that's fucking fine just don't drag me down into you're strange fucking world. You have another pair of arms to hold you so please just leave me out of it. Thats all I ask.

Here's a red line....don't cross it. Never mind I find that you're to fucking retarded to see the red line so you're just going to cross it. I'm going to move to another country or just kill you're husband with a knife so i don't have to look at you as a couple. Its fucking disgusting thinking about it.

This hasn't been one of my most elegant post but I find the anger and venting helps. I just want to say so many curse words that it would kill a god. I'll admit a fraction of me still can't let her go but I find her getting engaged just ruins every chance I had to actually feel happy with her. I know things have passed with her but its like someone sticking a knife through the same wound. And that's not fun at all

If i keep you away at arm's length can you tell me where do I go from here? Somewhere away from you?

No comments:

Post a Comment