Thursday, January 16, 2014

There's never enough time.

I worry a lot about time.

Its the one thing that plagues my mind more then anything else.

I don't have enough time to do this. I don't have enough time to finish this. I need more time.

It always feels like I have less time as each day passes. Almost as if I'm missing out on something. I feel like everything is ending every day. Not like I'm going to kill myself way. I mean in a way like everything is just going to stop.

It pains me to feel like this but its what keeps me going and never looking back. Never slowing down.

I wish I had more time to tell her how I feel. I wish I had the time to tell her how I feel.

But fear is a weakness and time is my enemy.

I wanna feel like I live in the now but all I feel is that I live in the future so far away from everyone else.

There's never enough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment